Calling all artistes! Manish Arora’s SS19 show turned an 80s new wave look into a brave and bold hue-wave trend.
TIPPING POINT BY REGAN RABANAL, SENIOR MAKE-UP ARTIST :
1. Apply paint pot with a 252S brush. I recommend Soft Ochre shades for light skins, Painterly for medium shades and Groundwork for darker canations.
2. For a more discreet look with Art Library's Art Library: It's Designer palette, define the inner corner of the eyelid with Bright Pink shade and 224S brush.
3. Use this same brush to define the outer corner with the Darkroom shade by creating a halo effect of pink and violet shades.
4. Use the 239S brush to apply glitter at the corner of the eye and under the brow bone by mixing If It Ain't Baroque and High Concept shades.
5. Draw an eyeliner line with Triennial Wave Eyeshadow using the 212S brush.
6. Open your eyes and curl your lashes with Extended Play Lash Mascara.